Alma Mater: Robert Morris University, Moon Twp, PA
Graduated: May 6, 2017–Magna Cum Laude
Degree: BFA in Media Arts–Graphic Design
- Dean’s List for 8 semesters.
- Three-time Dean’s Scholar recipient.
- Had design projects presented in the juried RMU Gold Show for 4 years.
- Peer Mentor for Women’s Leadership and Mentorship Program (WLMP).
- Member of National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS).
- Member of RMU’s Chapter of American Marketing Association (AMA).
- Student worker for Game Day Operations Team for 4 years.
- Designer for the RUNE Literary Publication for 1 year.
Term: Aug. 24, 2017–present
- Product interface and experience designer for PocketExpert software.
- Execute brand’s design strategy for PocketExpert’s online presence.
- Provide complete design support for all collateral and product materials for company and clients.
- Advise in marketing strategy and design collateral for consistent company branding and public image.
- Develop templates for company documents for internal and external distribution.
Pacer Studios–Graphic Designer
Term: Dec. 19, 2016–Aug. 23, 2017
- Design websites and printed campaign materials for competitive projects.
- Design print, web, and digital campaigns for clients.
- Manage and update Pacer Studios hosted websites.
- Work with brand and marketing compliance companies for audited projects.
BAE Systems Inc.–Technical Illustrator
Term: Summer 2016
- Illustrated technical drawings on three vehicle contract programs.
- Assisted in technical illustration work flows.
- Utilized IsoDraw for isometric illustrations.
Pacer Studios–Graphic Design Intern
Term: Spring-Summer 2016
- Assisted in graphic and web design projects for clients.
- Managed project files and assisted in the creative process.
- Created an infographic and promotional material for Pacer Studios.
BAE Systems Inc.–Troubleshooting Intern
Term: Winter 2015
- Created engineering flowcharts for procedure verification.
- Worked with military standards to format, edit, and write technical data.
- Utilized Microsoft Visio to develop formatted flowcharts.
BAE Systems Inc.–Engineering Intern
Term: Summer 2015
- Organized documents, files, and engineering parts.
- Initiated workflows through network software.
- Worked with a project manager and supervisor on data management.
Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Fireworks CS6, Microsoft Office, Lucid Chart & Various Diagram Software, Windows PC, Mac OS, IsoDraw, Rhino 5, SmartDraw, Brackets, Google Suite, Project Management Software, Final Cut Pro, WordPress
Illustration, Technical Drawing, Social Media, Creative Strategies, Analog Drawing and Sketching, Color Theory, Project Formatting, Leadership, Package Design, Corporate Branding, Typographic Design, Digital Distribution Design, Web Graphics, 3D Printing & Prototyping